- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
Urban Prairie Waldorf School offers a daily aftercare program from 3:20-6pm each school day. Aftercare is held at the school and is run by the specialty teachers and other staff of our school. Students will spend time inside as well as outside. All students attending Aftercare should bring an additional snack to school to be eaten during the afternoon.
You may take advantage of reduced aftercare rates by enrolling your child in advance. We also accept drop in aftercare. Any child not picked up by 3:20 p.m. will be entered into the aftercare program.
|Contract:||$5/hour – Sign up and pay ahead for the days and times you will regularly require.|
|Same Day:||$10/hour – Notify us the same day of aftercare need, preferably via a note to your class teacher, or a phone call to the school office.|
The program is billed in half-hour increments.
No aftercare dates:
There will be no aftercare on the following dates. Please make arrangements for your child´s pick-up.
- Sept 3, 2013 (first day of school)
- November 22, 2013 (early dismissal before Thanksgiving break)
- Dec 20, 2013 (last day of school prior to winter break)
- June 6, 2014 (last day of school)
For additional information, please contact us.