- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
Urban Prairie Coffee & Tea Sale Fundraiser
Urban Prairie is teaming up with the Bridgeport Coffee Company again this year to sell delicious coffee that your family and friends can enjoy. We’ve chosen three coffees for a range of tastes. Each bag will sport an Urban Prairie label, and all proceeds will go to benefit the school. We will hold this coffee/tea fundraiser every month–to keep you in constant supply. New this Spring we are adding Four Elements Teas, therapeutic ORGANIC teas farmed in Baraboo Bluffs, WI through First Grade parent Briana Villarrubia, as a part of our coffee and tea fundraiser. Bridgeport Teas will no longer be available after this April order (remember, they are two for one!).
Please plan to make Urban Prairie your regular coffee and tea provider.
All coffees are $14 per 12oz bag and may be ordered ground or whole bean.
- Papau New Guinea – heavy-bodied with notes of lemon
- Peru – medium body, sweet classic cup with dark chocolate undertones
- Decaf Colombian – a medium-body coffee, single-roast Colombian
All teas are $8.50 per box of 16 tea bags.
- To Your Health
- After Dinner Fennel-Mint
- Joy, Love & Passion
- Power, Energy & Stamina
- Triple Lemon
- Peppermint Nettle
- Tulsi TelepaTea
- Peace, Harmony, Tranquility
- Minus Sinus
If you buy a bag of decaf coffee or any tea, you will receive one free, while supplies last. We have some overstock!