- About Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn more about Waldorf Education
- Urban Prairie Newsletter
- Media Statement
- Standardized Testing Statement
- Environmental Sustainability
- Board of Trustees
- Faculty & Staff
- SUPPORT US
- CONTACT US
2015-16 Annual Fund
The Annual Fund is the centerpiece of Urban Prairie’s yearly fundraising efforts. Urban Prairie offers a quality education with a full Waldorf curriculum and wonderful community experience. The Annual Fund allows us to do more. This is what takes Urban Prairie to the next step–to excellence.
Your Annual Fund gift allows us to:
- Complete the 3rd floor build-out and additional space for a practical arts studio
- Hire guest instuctors as well as additional permanent staff in Practical Arts
- Hire additional faculty to accommodate the thriving orchestra program
- Provide additional training (beyond summer intensives) for all teachers
You are a part of the vibrant Urban Prairie community. Every gift makes a difference in the educational experience of our students.
Thank you for your support.
All gifts are tax-deductible.
Donate by credit card:
After clicking the Donate button below, you will be taken to the PayPal website to securely complete your donation.
Donate by check:
Please make checks payable to “Urban Prairie”. Your donation by check allows us to apply your full donation to Urban Prairie’s goals, rather than to processing fees. Checks should be mailed to:
Urban Prairie Waldorf School
1220 W. Lexington Street
Chicago, IL 60607
Pledge or Donate through TADS:
Urban Prairie is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization. All donations are tax-exempt to the extent allowed by law.
For more information or questions regarding a gift to Urban Prairie please click here to contact Peggy Lofgren.